Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My name is Cait... sounds pretty plain and simple, but I am a very complicated girl. I am a freshman in high school, and I recently turned fifteen. As my title informs you... I am kind of stranded in this small town in Northern Wyoming. But for the time being, I wouldn't have it any other way. I will be moving on of coarse, but not for a few years. I am a bit of a girly-girl.... okay alot actually. I cheer, dance, shop, and get my nails done. But dont judge me just from that, I still know how to ride a horse and even throw a football! I have a little bit of a shoe fettish, according to my dad that is not healthy. I have more boots than should be allowed. I have a BIG obsession with fashion too! I love my family and friends. My sisters are my best friends, and my brother is quite the character and I look up to him in alot of ways. My parents and I get along very well, I am so blessed for that! And since all my family lives in a twenty mile radius my cousins are my siblings!! My friends (you know who you are!) are my life. I have a few best friends that I wouldn't trade for anything!! I am a blessed girl and I count them everyday... I am a Christian girl, and a BIG believer in God. I cant wait to write more blogs, they should be rather entertaining!

2 comments: