I am a stressful little girl right now! I have Regional Wrestling, basketball, and then State Wrestling, basketball all in three weeks! It is a tough life being a cheerleader ;) But, it's worth it! So when I say stress for the best... I mean it!
I am a small town girl, starting her high school career. I am in my Freshman year of high school (what an adventure!!) I can't wait to get out of this town, but for now I wouldn't have it any other way. I have those small town girl values... but I can't wait to show them to the rest of the world! I have some BIG dreams, that I plan on achieving. I am quite the girly-girl, I get my nails done, SHOP alot, and love the color pink. But don't judge, I can still throw a football and ride a horse! I have friends and family that anyone would kill for. My family is huge!! I love every single one of them! My friends (you know who you are) get me through everything!!!!!! I have a salt tooth, watch Sex and the City constantly, I am a big daddy's girl, and love daisies! If you want to know more... ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment