
Valentines day.... Some of us dread hearing that holiday! When you are alone it's not that fun to celebrate. As I sit here thinking about that lovely day... I am not alone! I have these great friends and family that I wouldn't even begin to describe because it might take a few days! At the end of the day I am not thinking about how I am one of the few fifteen year old girls that doesnt have a current thing or boy in my life, I am thinking about how blessed I am to have the friends and family I do. Sure, I do wish that some tall, dark and HANDSOME man would show up at my door step with a handful of daises (my favorite flower!) and tell me their secret love for me but I don't see that happening anytime soon!! So until then I plan on embracing the many many blessings in my life... the top two would have to be my friends and family and I count them daily! So here is to my friends and family... Will you be my valentine!?!?! <3 <3 <3


Dearest Cait,
ReplyDeleteOf course I will be your valentine!! How lucky am I!!! I love you and I'm glad you're single...you having a boyfriend would make it even harder to contact you!! I will see you hopefully soon! Don't forget you're amazing and beautiful, and you're the best little sis a girl could ever want!
Haley(the better twin)